Saturday, February 21, 2009

a poop story

I swear we get more laughs in our home from the word "poop" than any other word. Lovely, just lovely. Well, this is quite an interesting story I thought I'd want to remember...

I had just finished nursing jumeau A (while making lunch for mon petit fee and myself), so I ran upstairs to get jumeau B (held them at the same time) because he woke up. I bring jumeau B downstairs and put him in the bouncy seat while I finish making lunch and put jumeau A to sleep (still in arms). Had to take off a wet diaper for jumeau B while holding jumeau A (was still putting him to sleep) and just let him (jumeau B) air out a bit. I put in a load of laundry, finish making lunch for mon petit fee and clean up a bit while my soup heats. Poured my delicious soup in a bowl and then ran upstairs to put jumeau A down as he has fallen asleep. Jumeau B doesn't poop much, maybe just a few times a week. So wouldn't you know it, the 10 minutes I decide to let him air out is the time he decides to poop. Lots of mustardy poop. Well, I'm used to it with jumeau A - he's the pooper in the family. Once he went through FIVE diapers of poop - it just kept coming. Never in my life have I seen so much poop all at once. Anyway luckky me gets to take care of that before I eat my lunch. But here's the kicker - my soup was a butternut squash soup - the exact same color as the poop. And I ate every bit of it (the soup of course!). I was hungry. mmmmmmm delicious.